Saturday, October 23, 2010

And then there were three

(Posted by Jody)

And then there were three. A severe Pacific Northwestern storm blew Tom right off his bike. He's out for the ride. We're hoping he rents a car, takes a few days R&R, and then continues on with us from San Francisco. He was having some issues with his knee, and then with saddle sores too ... But being knocked right off your bike from the wind was the final straw.

Today was rough, it rained all day, and there were some of the strongest headwinds I've ever ridden in. I just took the camera out once to take this photo.

Vince Lombardi said, "That which does not kill me makes me stronger." Well, following that quote, I guess that puts me in the category of Hercules because today nearly killed me. We're really hoping for some better weather to reach us soon.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment